SL Bare Cylinder Gantry
The Ultimate in Safety and Control Stability.
The SL (Super Lift) Series is an entry-level gantry that is a cost-effective alternative to a traditional crane for numerous applications including building and infrastructure, manufacturing, mining, logistics, ports, oil and gas and maintenance. Made with the same quality and standard features of the top range gantries, this range is popular with first-time gantry users and those looking to replace older gantries.
Designed to meet stringent safety requirements, the SL-400 complies with the safety standards set by ASME B30.1-2015.
Features & Benefits
- Self-contained hydraulics and electronics
- Intelli-Lift wireless control system
- Self-propelled wheels or tank rollers
- Full range of supplementary equipment: header beams, lifting lugs, side shifts and skid tracks
- Designed and tested to meet ASME B30.1-2015 safety standards
- Lloyds witness tested to 125% of maximum working load.